Talc Vertical Mill
Discharge fineness: 150-3000 mesh
Feed size: <15 mm
Output: 1-20 T/H
Product features: It has high grinding efficiency, low energy consumption, uniform particle shape, narrow particle size distribution, good fluidity, and strong product adaptability. It is an ideal non-metallic ores powder making equipment.
Introduction of Talc Vertical Mill
Clirik talc vertical mill is widely used for micron powder producing. It is suitable to grind the material with middle and low hardness, moisture below 6%, and the material should be non-explosive and non-flammable, such as: calcite, chalk, limestone, dolomite, kaolin, bentonite, steatite, mica, magnetite, iolite, pyrophillite, vermiculite, meerschaum, attapulgite, diatomite, barite, gypsum, alunite, graphite, fluorite, phosphate ore,potassium ore pumice, etc.
Application of Talc Vertical Mill
talc grinding mill is the new type mining equipment for making micro powders, fine powders，which is widely applied in the industries of metallurgy, mining, chemistry, cement, construction, refractory materials, ceramics, and so on.The purpose of the micro powder grinding millis for super-fine grinding materials with hardness less than 9 in Moh’s scale and humidity less than 6 percent such as kaolin, limestone, calcite, marble, talcum, barite, gypsum, dolomite, bentonite mud, mica, pyrophyllite, sepiolite, carbon black, diatomite, graphite, alunite, fluorite, potassium feldspar, phosphorite, pigment, up to 200 kinds.
Working Principle of Talc Vertical Mill
The grinding disc is driving by motor through reducer. The material falls to grinding disc from the feed opening. The materials are driven to the edge of disc by the centrifugal force and crushed into fine powders by rollers. Then, the hot air from the nozzle take the fine powder to high effiency classsifer.The qualified powder are taken by the air to the powder collector to be collected, while the unqualified powder are sent back for regrinding.
Advantages of Talc Vertical Mill
1. High grinding efficiency: save 20~30% power consumption compared with the ball mill. With the increasing of moisture content, it can save more and more electricity.
2. Strong drying capacity: dry and grind raw materials with moisture content as much as 15%.
3. Mutifunction: crushing, drying, grinding, separating and conveying.
4. Low noises and little dust: no direct contact between the grinding rollers and grinding disc, so metallic impact is avoided and its noises is 20~25 decibels lower. Totally closed negative pressure operation has employed by this vertical grinding mill, so there is no dust during the operation.
5. Low wear rate and little metallic pollution: its metal wear is only 5~10g/t.